ÌÊL -101 «BOTTLE»
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency range: 40 - 16,000 Hz
- Sensitivity at 1,000 Hz: min 26 mV/Ðà
- Weighted noise level: 18 dB
- Output impedance: min 200 Ohm
- Minimum load impedance: 1,000 Ohm
- Maximum SPL @1,000 Hz:140 dB
- Relative humidity: 90% (+ 20'Ñ)
MKL-101 Bottle» is à high quality condenser microphone with à valve amplifier - retro style. It was designed to be used in professional recording. The microphone made of vintage and modern components combined. Thus, the amplifier uses à large black valve Telefunken EF12 (made in Germany before 1949),
an output transformer WSW (WienerSchwachstronwerhe GMBH)- - Siemens, 1950s, made for valve sound tracks and à massive cardioid LÎÌÎ capsule with à large diaphragm (1.3 inch), 1960s. The usage of vintage and modern components combined allowed to get an interesting sound colouring typical of valve microphones and à low self-noise of the microphone.
The microphone is supplied in à set with à PSU switchable for both 110V and 220V also made in à retro-design style.