STUDIO VALVE CARDIOID CONDENSER
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency range: 30 - 16,000 Hz
- Sensitivity at 1,000 Hz: min 14mV/Ðà
- Weighted noise level: 17 dB
- Output impedance: max 200 Ohm
- Minimum load impedance: 1,000 Îhm
- Maximum SPL ® 1,000 Hz:126 dÂ
MKL-102 is à condenser valve microphone designed to be used in professional studio sound recording. The microphone valve amplifier is made on the basis of miniature low frequency triode 6S6B with à low noise level and small microphone effect and has à transformer output. The microphone capsule is handicraft and has à large membrane Ø 33 mm in diameter. The massive electrode construction made of three brass rings with acoustic holes provides the necessary phase shift for obtaining the cardioid characteristic.
The microphone is supplied in à set with à PSU switchable for both 110V and 220V also made in à retro-design style.